Mining sector, including mines
The company SPYRA PRIMO offers complete systems of pipes and fittings made of plastic, and steel pipes with fittings for the construction of pressure pipelines in mining industry, and in particular:
- SPE pipes of the CARBOPIPE system: diameters DN90 ÷ DN500, max. Nominal pressure 64 bar,
- Polyethylene pre-insulated PSPE pipes of the CARBOPIPE system: diameters DN90 ÷ DN420, max. Nominal pressure 64 bar,
- ST-flanged steel pipes, and collared steel pipes with STPE plastic liner: diameter range DN65 ÷ DN600, max. Nominal pressure 160 bar,
- PST pre-insulated steel pipes and pre-insulated steel pipes with PSTPE plastic lining: diameters range DN65 ÷ DN350, max. Nominal pressure 160 bar,
- fittings and connection system,
- a set of fittings for the construction of pipelines, including slings,
- The Knowledge in the field of pipeline design and construction using the above-mentioned products and other products available on the market..
Detailed requirements for the above pipes are defined in plant standards as well as technical and operational documentation. These documents have been prepared taking into account the applicable legal provisions, among others.:
- The Act of February 4, 1994 “Geological and mining law” (Journal of Laws from 2005 No. 228, item 1947, as amended).
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 28 June 2002. “On health and safety at work, operation and specialized fire protection in underground mining facilities” (Journal of Laws No. 139, item 1169 and 2006, No. 124, item 863), with particular emphasis on:
- 360 “In mining excavations, chemical materials and plastic products are used that meet flame retardant, anti-electrostatic and non-toxic requirements, and belt conveyors are equipped with a hard-wearing belt, motion control devices and self-activating fire-extinguishing devices ”.